Forever bee propolis Overview
- 100% Natural
- Supports the body’s natural defenses
- Fortified with Royal Jelly
When we think of bees, honey and pollen are usually the first things that come to mind. However, there’s another powerful substance that bees play an integral role in, propolis. Derived from the Greek meaning “before the city,” signifying defense from external threat, propolis is a sticky resin collected by bees. Honeybees collect and metabolize the propolis, then line their hives with it for protection. It’s so effective, the interior of the beehive has been found to be safer than most operating rooms!
The use of propolis has a 5000-year history. The Assyrians and the Greeks used propolis to help maintain good health. Forever Bee Propolis supports the body’s natural defenses. To assure purity, Forever Bee Propolis is gathered from pollution-free regions using specially designed bee propolis collectors. Forever Bee Propolis® is 100% natural with no added preservatives or artificial colors.
Health Benefits of Forever Bee Propolis
Is there a natural way to treat infection without prescription antibiotics? Here you go..
- Promote tissue healing and regeneration, and a superior source of energy
- Honeybees create Propolis to sterilize the hive and protect it against
outside intruders and infection.
- Also used to seal cracks in the hive, it is commonly called Bee Glue
- Propolis is taken by mouth or used externally to sterilize and disinfect
skin irritations, cuts, rashes, and bruises
- Natural antibiotics, viruses, and bacteria are unable to build a
tolerance against propolis is particularly significant to the medical field
- Contains almost 500 times more bioflavonoids than oranges!
- Rich in amino acids, important for immune system function